Soft cookies…I have constant craving for sweets and I think cookies are my go-to option. Here is an easy and delicious recipe for Albertson style soft cookie (- in better):
Les Ingredients: (pour 14 cookies)
- Flour 2 3/4 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Butter 2 sticks, soft
- Sugar 2 cup (brown or white, it is all good)
- Egg 2
- Vanilla extract 2 tsp
- Chocolate chips (to taste!!! about 1 1/2 cups, 2 cups for ultimate yumminess)
1. Sift the flour, the salt, the baking powder and the baking soda. I know it seems unnecessary, but believe me, it DOES make the difference. What wouldn’t you do for softer cookies?
If you don’t have a sifting thingie, you can use a colander.
2. Add all the rest of the ingredients to the flourish mixture and mix well for a couple of minutes.
You should have a dough/ mix that looks like that:
3. Add the chocolate chips with a spatula do not use the mixer, it will make a mess – ca sent le vecu…
4. Crucial step in soft cookie making: Refrigerate the dough!! I am not kidding, you should refrigerate your dough for hours or overnight. Now, realistically, if you are like me, you make cookies because you want them NOW! Right? So the little trick is to put it in the freezer, for 15 minutes (more manageable waiting time).
5. Shape and bake! Almost done 🙂
Easy shaping with ice cream spoon
14 delicious cookies to come…
Bake for about 12 minutes at 375 F.
After one minute… ball shape
After 5 minutes, they start to melt
After 10 minutes!
Your cookies should look golden around and they should look “uncooked” in the middle, that is normal.
Put them on a rack to cool down (if you don’t have one, think about investing: 2 racks for 1 dollar at dollar tree)
ENJOY!!! with milk